Wednesday 13 February 2013

Mylène Kitchen Fun

I just got home from a Mylène homeparty.
For those who don't know Mylène: It's a brand, commonly known for it's beauty products. What I didn't know, and you probably won't know either, is that Mylène has a 'Home and Living' brand. They offer you a wide range of detergents, bath and kitchen linen, underwear, etc. 
I'm a spoiled brat, because my mom still does my laundry, so laundry detergents were off the table for me. I just bought new underwear a few weeks ago (and much more attractive than the granny pants that were hanging at the homeparty), so they weren't necessary either. Because I wanted to do the lady who hosted the party a favor, I bought the 'Provence' (en Français) kitchen towels. Aren't they beautiful?

You can check out Mylène at http://www.mylene.be/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment