Friday 17 May 2013

Birthday Shopping

It was pouring rain today! Awful weather, but my mom and my sister still wanted to go shopping at Maasmechelen for my birthday... Crazy women! They had to drag me to the car.
I didn't feel like shopping at all, but I managed to finally find the shoes I was looking for for my self made dress!
I also bought a sequin vest, a pair of UGG wedges and CK underpants.
My dad, mom and sister bought some stuff too. Our trunk is overloaded!

God didn't approve, us spending money, so he thought: "Why not sabotage their car?"
We started the car to go home and he started to shake badly! We can only reach 70km/h!
Flashback! I did this once before with my boyfriend's uncle's truck!
We panicked at first, because we were worried we wouldn't get home... But we could laugh about it. We couldn't take the speedway, so we're now driving secondary roads home!
We ordered sushi's... I hope we get back in time to pick them up.
Funny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment