Thursday 4 July 2013

Chillin' With My Gnomies

I had a busy night!
We had to go to the dentist for my boyfriend's wisdom teeth. The professor said they all have to be taken out in September. My boyfriend chose to do this with just local anesthetics. Brave man! I remember going in, crying like baby. I was afraid I was going to die!

After the consult, we went on a babyvisit.
After that, we went picking up my order from the USA... A couple of weeks ago, David&Goliath Tees held a 2 days sales. Everything was -50%! I couldn't control myself and bought a whole pack of T-shirts and pajamas. They only ship to the USA, so I let my order go to one of my dad's old mates. They come to Belgium once a year for Rock Werchter. Before they leave for Werchter they come together every year at the same pub. I went to pick up my order there and  bought those old guys a round.
Because he was so nice to bring my order, I also bought him a T-shirt from David&Goliath. One with gnomes and the lettering: Chillin' with my gnomies". I thought it was perfect for Rock Werchter!
Thanks again, Robby! I'm going to sleep great in my new PJs!

No comments:

Post a Comment