Wednesday 5 September 2012

Crazy Days at Work


I worked my ass off at work these few weeks! I even worked for 11 hours straight last Thursday.
Still three days left of heavy lifting and then, FINALLY, a well-deserved break!
This is my first job. I began working here right after school, so I didn’t have the time to take some leave for over a year! Now my time has come and I am really looking forward to lying in bed all morning, playing with the kitty, going shopping,... Hakuna Matata!

Not going abroad, you ask? Well, not this time. My boyfriend had a knee surgery a few weeks ago and is still not fully recovered. He cannot make long walks or stand up straight for a long period of time, so we have decided to stay home with the kitty cat this time. But, as I told you in my blog last week, we have Thailand to look forward to! We will plan our trip more concrete during our little week of ‘vacation’.  

Back to my pile of work!

x L.

No comments:

Post a Comment