Thursday 27 September 2012

New Season

Yes! 
I'm having a busy week! All my favourite series' new seasons started this week.
I am watching the following shows, the ones that you probably all know... If you don't, start watching them! They're great!

New Girl 
One of my top favourites! So funny, every time! When I feel a bit down, I just watch an episode with Jess.
 
Grey's Anatomy
What's not to like?
Drama everywhere, every time.
Makes me cry, every time! 
Seriously? Seriously!
Castle
Exciting and funny at the same time. I love it!
The Mentalist
Patrick still hasn't found Red John! Thrilling!
Last season was a little boring though. Hope they will stir it up a little...
Some other shows I love(d) to watch:
  • Alcatraz
    Cancelled for the second season. Pitty! I would like to know what happens next!
  • Pan Am
    Totally retro!
  • Lost
    Many people found it boring after one season, but I kept watching. The climax was a bit obvious maybe, but my patience was worth it!
  • Code 37
    A Belgian show. It's about a cop who's mom was raped and killed when she was a child. Obviously, she will start an investigation to find her mom's killer. Season 3 is starting now. Sounds like a 'Castle'-story, but it's far from one! This show is more rough and Belgian-like...
  • Band of Brothers
    One to watch! Very emotional, especially when your grandparents told you lots of stories about the war. When you watch it, it's like you're in the middle of it.
  • Modern Family
    How could I forget! It's like looking in a mirror with the whole family.
And many, many more!
Have fun watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment