Thursday 21 March 2013

4 Years


Two years ago, when I wrote my thesis, I won a Bongo voucher for 'Best Website'. It was an adventure voucher. I'm not into adventurous sports and I wasn't that 'out of the comfort zone'-minded back then, so I switched the Bongo voucher for another one: Dining for two in a classy restaurant! (Surprise?)
We kept putting of redeeming the voucher, until now. I thought this voucher would be perfect for our 'anniversary'. My boyfriend and I will be together for 4 years, next Monday. Romantic :-) !

We went dining at Altermezzo, Tongeren. Man, their food was great!
We had a four-course diner. All great, but they saved the best for last! Their dessert was mind blowing! An absolute violet delight! 
And, don't tell anyone... When no one was looking I cleaned my plate with my finger. Licking my plate clean would have been over the top, but still...

 






This was our menu:

No comments:

Post a Comment