Thursday 14 March 2013

Eating Away the Traffic Horror

Wooooow, I spent hours in traffic today! Accidents, gps malfunctioning, ... All this to get to a temporary outlet store of Talking French, a Belgian women's clothing brand.
I was supposed to pick up a colleague on the way, but my gps failed me and totally send me the wrong way. I was able to get to the outlet in time, but without my colleague. I rushed through the shop, because it was near closing time. The clothes that were hanging there were awful. It was like I went back in time to the 90's. I managed to find one blazer that fitted me.
On my way back home, I stopped by the office because I was invited to a team meeting. At the end of the meeting there's always food and I was hungry from all the driving!
My god! What a diner! Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment