Thursday 18 April 2013

Encouraging Words

I was going through my blogposts and I noticed I'm doing quite well. Only one small slip-up where I overslept to write a post. I punished myself well for that one!

If I must say, I'm quite surprised people actually read my blog! I know I have to stay positive, but it's still beyond my expectations. Moreover, not only my Belgian friends read my 'diary', but my few international ones too, so I'm pretty stoked about that! My effort to write in English pays off!
A few people I know came up to me to say they were following my daily challenge and that they thought it was a very good idea and fun to read. I was stunned and flattered about their compliments!

If you have any compliments or comments about a post or about my challenge, do share them! It's not always easy to find something to write about, so encouraging words are more than welcome on these days!
And if you have a Google account, you can follow me by clicking on the button on the right!

Thanks :-) !

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment