Tuesday 9 April 2013

Rabbit Heart

As I told you before, I love going to our head office in The Netherlands!
There's nothing I don't like about working there so far. Great food (I will tell you about my Dutch lunches in one of my next posts) and great taste for interior design!
Every floor has its own colour and is decorated kind of homy and cozy. Wooden floor, carpet in the colour of the level you're on and windows everywhere so you can look at the green surroundings. 
Key-departments have their own space to work, but the other employees can sit everywhere they want. There are little 'phone booths' too, where you can work or phone privately, so you don't disturb your other colleagues.
I totally love this place!

The one thing I love the most about the interior is this rabbit shaped lamp! My Dutch colleagues think its horrible and one colleague even tried to convince me to just take the thing home with me. I would never steal this element from its habitat, it will come to me when it's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment