Wednesday 3 April 2013

Finding Dory

I heard great news today!
Finding Nemo, one of my favourite Disney movies, will have a sequel! I'm super excited! 
Although I'm all grown up (I will turn 24 in May), I still like to watch animated movies.
Here's a list of my favourites:


1. Little Mermaid

This is my all time favourite! I used to sing these songs all the time and I still know the lyrics by heart. 


2. Finding Nemo

If you haven't seen this movie, you should be ashamed!

3. Nocturna

This story is about a boy that's afraid of the dark. But he's challenged to overcome his fear to find out why the stars start going out at night.





4. Shrek

I still laugh with every joke in this movie!


5. How to Train Your Dragon

I saw this movie not so long ago and found it quite funny how the dragon looked just like our kitty when you looked at its behaviour and facial expressions.






No comments:

Post a Comment