Thursday 1 August 2013

Sexy Air Compression

I remember the first time my boyfriend had to inflate his tires. "How can I do that?"
And I was like "At the gas station, duuuh! With the compressor, duuuh!"
He didn't know how to use that compressor, so I did it for him.
Today, I needed to inflate mine. There I was, dress above the knee, 34°C and all guys at the gas station, getting gas. I saw them thinking: "Damn, that girl sure knows how to handle a compressor!".
And I thought: "Stop looking at my butt assholes!"

1 comment:

  1. Dear L...
    Basically , you received a compliment in "man language" from all the guys at the gasstation
    Most of them are scared shitless of a nice looking girl.. so don't be to harsh on them...

    Basically all they were saying is that your dress (butt) is worth looking @..

    L.G.

    ReplyDelete