Thursday 29 August 2013

Urbanist

Are you familiar with the term: crowdfunding?
I was, but I never thought of sponsoring a project like that.
My boyfriend send me a link to such a project that needed funding. 

'Urbanist' is a US startup company of Christinia. She was in need of a good pair of cycling chamois panties and started to develop a little collection on her own.

The Brigitte

The Brigitte is great for spin class and daily commutes.
She's promised to be flattering and comfortable with a chamois insert thick enough to protect your va-jay-jay on your bike. And girls, we all know the feeling, don't we?


The Bettie

The Bettie is damn sexy if you ask me.
This chamois panties should be used for short distances (like biking from Sangria to Sangria during summer).
If you and your guy are wasted enough by the end of the evening, he still can take off your pants without you shaming yourself. 




I always admired young entrepreneurs with a great idea, but putting the money into it? I would have never done this in the past, I think. So I did a good deed and I did something that's out of my comfort zone: Investing my money where I'm not 100% sure I will get it back in some sort of way. 
I took a jump and I invested in a project that I think has a very good chance in succeeding. 

If you are a spinning fan or a cyclist, than take a look at this project and back it together with us on Kickstarter!
Me and my boyfriend funded $105,00.

No comments:

Post a Comment