Tuesday 8 October 2013

All for my Sister

No spinning class for me today.
I went to the Estetika fair with my sis.

Let me tell you something about my relationship with my sister. 
When we were little kids, she was very close with my brother, but when she reached puberty we started really bonding. I took her with me to some concerts and the youth club and we had lots of fun dancing around the house together to our favourite songs. Great times, funny pictures.
She was (and still is) my best friend and I would have done everything to protect her.
I threatened her (potential) boyfriends (only the last one dared to stay - deserves an applause), I drove her around to parties and I became (mental) mad when I found out she smoked a cigarette for the first (and last) time. 

Today (and yeeeeears later) not much has changed. 
I saved her from a creepy sales man today, at a beauty product booth at the fair. I think if he would have tried to approach her, I would have karatechopped him in the balls. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment