Wednesday 9 October 2013

Dreams

I love to sleep. Who doesn't? But I'm not good at it. 
When I sleep, I dream on a regular base. Mostly, I remember those dreams when I wake up.

I'm jealous of people who have normal dreams, on subjects like unicorns, soft kitties or (lots and lots of) candy. I rarely dream about those things. It's always some bizarre story!

Last night I dreamt about a colleague of mine. I could accompany him to a customer visit, together with two interns. This visit was at a farm and our contact's desk was located in a huge chicken barn. I was seated with my back facing the wall and my colleague sat beside me, together with the interns. During our meeting with the customer our interns started to giggle and laugh real hard, so my colleague yelled they had to leave. When they left I felt quite uncomfortable, but didn't knew why until I looked up. Above my head was a lamp and it was covered with grasshoppers all over. Not small ones, but two times the size of my hand. I started screaming and panicking and I ran outside to a lettuce field. I kicked off the grasshoppers. When I shook them off, I noticed the pigeon that was sitting on my shoulder and it shitted all over my expensive cardigan I was wearing. It was cashmere!

My colleague came outside towards me. He was crying. He said he was disappointed in my reaction about the grasshoppers. I ruined our sales pitch. 

Weird huh!?
I always wondered about the meaning of dreams. Anyone care to explain?

No comments:

Post a Comment