Tuesday 31 December 2013

Finishline

The End

The end of 2013 is near, which means my challenge has come to its end.
2013 has brought me a lot of food, a lot of moments where I peed my pants, and a wonderful challenge and therefore a lot of opportunities. Some days it was really hard to write something, because although it seems my year was all rays of sunshine, there were days I cried my eyeballs out. But those days where the days I needed this challenge the most! I was obligated to search for something that cheered me up and often that was food, our kitty or TV. My boyfriend, friends and family also contributed in making this year awesome!
I can't say I'm cured from my negativity YET, but I'm on my way to become a positivist!

Sequel?


I will certainly continue with my writing, but not on such a regular base. Sometimes it was more a burden than something that would help me.
  • My boyfriend sometimes had to wake me up in the middle of the night, because I forgot about it.
  • In Thailand I got uptight because internet didn't work properly and I couldn't post. I got over this and just wrote updates of our day when I had the time and posted these when we got internet connection.
  • Sometimes my day was sooo boring, I just had nothing to write about. But this is also good, because nothing isn't something bad either!

Top 2013

When I look back I sure am glad that I did this. I got to know myself a bit better and I had a lot of fun.
Here's a list of my favourite L. Exploring Life 2013 events and while looking at this (very long) list I realized I had a f*cking great year!

Challenges
'Fieldtrips'
Food
  • Every time I ate sushi
  • Every other time I ate or cooked something good. Food is my life!

Stuff
Other

New year, new challenge?

2014 will not be a major challenge, at least not in the way of writing a blog. I think my challenge hasn't ended on becoming positive. I will still have to work on that, but I'm on my way. 
My new challenge of 2014 will definitely be my new job. I'm starting on the 6th of January and I'm going to kick ass!


Have a Happy New Year everyone and thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment