Saturday 21 December 2013

X-Mass Akoestik

Every year the youth club at my boyfriend's hometown organizes an evening with acoustic performances the last weekend before Christmas. It's called "X-Mass Akoestik".
Like every year there's a competition with strong beers: "Den Tocht van 't Straffe Vocht". Literally translated to English: "The Journey of Strong Fluids".
And like every year my boyfriend is a liiiitle bit too enthusiastic. He gets awfully drunk, falls asleep somewhere and I end up dragging him home. 
This year we went there by bike, because I wanted to drink some cherry beers too, so getting there by car wasn't really an option.
Our night went exactly like any other year, only I could get him home pretty easy. No moaning about staying 5 minutes longer, he just went along with me. 
It was a fun night and I was quite surprised I could drive my bike that good after all the beers I drank. We got home safe and sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment