Wednesday 18 December 2013

New Challenge 2014

Since I got back from Thailand I had thrilling news, but I just couldn't tell anyone yet! 

Not many people knew this, but I decided to look for a new job a few weeks before our trip. I wasn't able to react on invites for an interview in Thailand, so I only did one job interview. One week before we had to go back home I got an email telling me they wanted me aboard and that they would send me an offer. I was sooo happy, but couldn't tell anyone! 


But now it's all official and the word is out, so now I can finally express my happiness!
My new challenge of 2014: Marketing Assistant and Dealer Coordinator.

Although I'm going to miss my colleagues, this is really the best choice for me right now. At this company I will get the chance to learn a lot and develop my skills.
Tomorrow is my last day, because I already had some days off work planned. The company I'm currently working for is throwing a Christmas party... The perfect occasion to say goodbye to everyone and to explain why I'm leaving.
The dress I was working on last week is finished and I will be wearing it tomorrow :-)...

No comments:

Post a Comment