Monday 28 January 2013

Clean House

I hate cleaning the house. I like to vacuum, but everything that comes with a bucket of water is for the boyfriend. I have other jobs around the house like cooking, cleaning the litter box, ... and a real man's job: pulling hair out of the sink. I'm tough! 
So Monday is cleaning day.

Today was a regular cleaning day. 
I made lasagna first. It was my third try! The first time my sauce didn't turn out so well and the second time my perfect lasagna fell on the floor while I was lifting it out of the oven. Clumsy me! 
Anyway, the lasagna was great! After we ate, we started cleaning.

I'm always grumpy when it's cleaning time, but afterwards I'm so happy! Everything is fresh and soft and CLEAN! I love it, and our kitty cat too. She always goes mental on the clean sheets. She starts rushing over the bed for a few minutes, her fur straight up. Quite funny!

I'm crawling into my soft and clean bed now!

x L.

No comments:

Post a Comment