Wednesday 9 January 2013

Picture Perfect

The right moment, but a shitty picture... I guess we all have them on our smartphones!
Picture editing apps are the best!
A list of my favorites:


Instagram


Who doesn't use Instagram these days? It can turn a lousy picture into an arty farty cool photo.

This one is one of my dog, Fré. He has the habit of crawling onto the sofa and make a puppy face, just to get a big cuddle and the best spot on the sofa. He does love the camera, but doesn't hold still when he sees that thing, except for that time! 
Click - Dark picture. Edit with Instagram and there he is: Adorable Fréman!

Pixlr-O-Matic


It doesn't happen often that our cat, Juliette, cuddles on the sofa. I took a picture of her and my boyfriend and added a filter or two. 
This was the result. Cute!

Photo Grid


Great for bundling your best shots together.
When my grandfather died, we started bringing out his old photos and found some funny pictures! 
He always had some funny faces and jokes up his sleeve. Yet again, a great memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment