Friday 18 January 2013

Ovaries Test: Failed

A room full of kids, yelling and crying... It makes my ovaries crunch. Let's say I'm not the mothery-type. At least, not yet...
I've been trying to see something postive in children and I have to say that apart from having an excuse to eat everything when you're pregnant, I just can't see what the deal is with those brats. Everyone wants them, everyone has them. Are babies like candy?


Why the hell does everyone look at me like this: "Oink?", when I say I don't get along with children? They poop everywhere and any time, they cry whenever they feel like it, they annoy you constantly with stupid questions and they yell sooooo loud, that your ears just 'woop' fall off... (When I talk about it this way, it sounds a lot like me, apart from the pooping, off course!)

Anyway, this was a POSTIVE and a HAPPY blog. So, what have I done today that made me happy? I made a blog post about how irritating kids are :-)
No, really, I just sat 3 hours in the lobby of a swimming pool to subscribe screaming children for a swimming course, without having a panic attack. VICTORY!

For all you baby lovers out there: There is a day, in the far future off course, that I will turn over to the dark side. I will eat lots of food, get pregnantly fat, eat a bit more and then I will have lots and lots of babies and kitties too!

No comments:

Post a Comment