Tuesday 22 January 2013

Murphy

Great day today!
I had a good talk with a colleague about my skills. Five minutes later another colleague came rushing in to claim the complete opposite and ruined my happy mood. "I'm here to demolish your capability to look at the positive side of life!"
An hour later, I got a major headache (again). 
Then I got home and got a call from my boyfriend to say he hit another car with MY car (actually my mother's) on the car park of the supermarket. 
I went inside, started to cook and forgot to boil the rice. After we ate, we did the dishes and I crushed my finger between the doors of our kitchen cabinet.
Murphy was my friend today, but at least the conversation with my first colleague was encouraging. I told him I started a blog and the reason behind it. His answer: "I think it's fantastic! You need to persist this idea, you will benefit from it and people around you will see the difference!" It put a big smile on my face! What a great day :-) ! Thanks, Mr S.!

No comments:

Post a Comment