Sunday 9 June 2013

50 Years

Family get together on my boyfriend's side of the family... The couple was married for 50 years and threw a party.
We were invited to the dinner party too. Always fun when you're invited to dinners like this. Very classy and a variety of tastes.
And I'm not talking about the dessert yet!
Dessert is the most important! You need sugar to rock the dancefloor...! I'm not that much of a dancer, but it's an excuse like no other to loosen up the belt and dive into all those treats!
I'm high on sugar right now. So high I even got the courage to ask my boyfriend's grandfather to dance. A nice slow :-) ! It was a great evening and I enjoyed myself very much!
Next party: 27th of July. Wedding of an ex-colleague of my boyfriend. Looking forward to the dessert ;-) ! But until then, no more sugar! At least, not as much as today...

No comments:

Post a Comment