Monday 10 June 2013

Let's Get Nuts With Noiselle


After 1,5 week of testing my Noiselles (I skipped one day, because they didn't match my clothes), I am now officially putting money aside for a second pair!
They fit great! You can wear them for hours! I went to work with them and I went to two weddings this weekend!
Noiselle 'Napea Green' Kiss Heel
I would truly recommend these shoes to all girls and women! 
For those who aren't well trained wearing heels: Choose the 'kiss heel'. It makes the shoe more steady than a slim heel. I tried them on at Ellen's shop and they looked even better on my feet than I first thought and they are more comfortable than the other heels. 
You can buy a pair at the webshop or make an appointment to visit Ellen's local shop at Beringen. The price: from 230 euros you can have your own pair. Some of you may think that's too expensive for 'just a shoe'. Well, to you: continue buying cheap and shitty shoes from plastic and your feet will look "fantastic" in a couple of years! More work for my sister :-) ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment