Sunday 23 June 2013

Lazy Thailand Planning Day

Our plan for today was: Plan trip to Thailand.

What we did: 

  • Sleeping 'till noon
  • Watching movie in bed: Silver Linings Playbook
    Great movie by the way!
  • Discussing our trip to Thailand and how to get from point A to B: Bangkok to Chiang Mai, from Chiang Mai to the islands and from the islands back to Bangkok. We weren't sure if we would buy an airpass (255 euro for 3 flights) or travel by train/bus. We land at 6.30pm, so we can't catch the last night train to Chiang Mai. We can't catch a night bus near the airport on time that drives directly to Chiang Mai either.
    After an hour of surfing the internet for a solution, we eventually decided to just land, get our backpack and ask around at the airport for advice.
    Or is there anyone who has a done this before?
  • Eating hot dogs
  • Wondering how I'm going to update my blog every day!?
    I'll have to buy a tablet to take with me and get a local mobile data card!
    Does anyone have a non-Apple tablet that's worth recommending? 
  • Began reading my travel guide again. It's been months since I read about all the different places.
    I'm now going through it with a marker, so I won't get lost in all the fun things I want to do.
    Green = Activities and places
    Pink = Transportation
    Blue = Food/Sleeping
After our lazy afternoon, we had to go to a baby shower and we went to dinner at my boyfriend's parents.
We just got back and now it's sleepy time, dreaming of Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment