Monday 24 June 2013

Tested on Animal

I was my sister's laboratory rat today.
She had a few new products she wanted to try out before she sells these treatments at the salon.


  1. Gelish Vitagel
    Fragile and dehydrated nails can now get an effective 2 week treatment to strengthen and renourish the nail.
    Vitagel stays on the nail for two weeks and is real vitamin bomb.
    My sister tried this on my nails today during a training and within two weeks we will know if the treatment did his work.
    I chose a pink Gelish color on top of Vitagel to stay in style ;-) . Orange wasn't available :-( ...
  2. Lash Curler
    I looked like Kung Fu Panda for this treatment! Pretty funny.
    This product will curl my lashes for about 6 weeks. I chose not to curl them too much, but now I think a bit more had been better for me.
    This product is similar to a perm for your hair.
    After the curling, she dyed my lashes a bit darker for a better effect.  
I had a fun day with my sis! She's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment