Sunday 30 June 2013

6 Months Positive

Wow, 6 months have passed since I started this challenge! 
Going great!

To be honest, I feel a little change. It's crazy how your mind begins to work when you force yourself to post on a blog everyday. Even when I had a really bad day (and believe me, there have been days where I cursed my blog), I tried to focus on the bright side. And sometimes my head exploded, because I couldn't find my positive self, but then little things just hit me. Like 'POOF', "My God, yeah, I laughed with that!" or "Yum, that was a good cake!". 
And all this in six months! Let's see what the next six months will bring me... Because I'm pushing through until the end!
I'm going to be a little unicorn at the end of the year. So happy and bright every day, inspiring other people!

Because I'm six months positive and a few people said to me my stories weren't always pushing through to their newsfeed on FB, I created a Facebook Page. Now you can make sure you don't miss out on any story by just liking my page: L. Exploring Life


No comments:

Post a Comment