Friday 6 September 2013

Barcelona Quick Shop Stop

As I have told you, I could sneak out to the nearby shopping center between office closing hours and our appointment with the Barcelona colleagues to go out for some food.

One of my colleagues told me about the accessory store 'Misako' a while ago. I was totally in love with multiple bags from the website, but it was 15 euros for delivery costs. I waited my time until we got our trip to Barcelona and I went to the shopping center in hope to find a Misako store there. I immediately walked over to the ground plan and I found the store. I almost ran to it, because I was in little time and I wanted to visit some other shops too. 
I found the perfect bag I was looking for and an extra belt with a nice flower buckle. I also bought some bracelets in sale to cheer up my colleague. She had been lying in bed all day at the hotel, because she was feeling really sick.
As I was walking around at the store, I bumped into the coolest hand luggage trolley ever! 
I lend the trolley I was using for this trip from a friend, because I didn't have one. So, I needed one, but unfortunately I couldn't take it with me. I would have checked it in as luggage, because I already had a trolley with me :-(. You all know I'm a true cat fan and so you will understand how disappointed I was because I couldn't take it with me.
I will buy it, someday! It's not on their website yet, but it will... Soon... And then it will be mine!

I'm super happy with my new bag though, because it has the perfect size. It's not too big and not too small, because everything I need fits right in. 
You really have to check the website and let me know if you want to order something. Maybe we can order together so we can split the shipping costs ;-) !


No comments:

Post a Comment