Sunday 8 September 2013

I Can't Do 'Nothing'

Yesterday I told you we would be doing absolutely nothing today, but I wasn't telling the whole truth. Around 4 we went for a drink with some friends. I drank a sangria, a tea and a Licor 43 and I have to say that I was a little tipsy. Afterwards we went for a walk with the dog. Again, huge improvement, because half of our walk we didn't have to hold the leash. We also trained on coming to us on demand.

I ended my day with grabbing a road kill from the street on our way home. A little kittycat, maybe 6 months old and still warm. 
You can read about the second 'roadkill save' I did. I'm still convinced it's better to remove them to the side of the road to avoid shocked kids and/or owners. I don't have a problem with doing that. I just worry that people who see me will think I ran the animal over :-)!
I'm a good person! Pat on the back!


No comments:

Post a Comment