Thursday 19 September 2013

Presentation Skills

I had to present our event planning today at our general meeting together with another colleague. I was really nervous, but once I was standing in front of the public and started to talk, I just went for it. I even liked it, to be honest!
I got really good comments from my colleagues on my presentation skills, so that's nice. I was quite worried I would be talking too fast or that my accent would be too obvious. Everything turned out fine! I even got an applause for a joke I made!
Hooray for me!

A presentation you need to see about presentations: You Suck At Powerpoint!
 
Now I really have to go to sleep. My boyfriend needs to go to the hospital tomorrow to remove his wisdom teeth. Fingers crossed I won't faint!
X L.

No comments:

Post a Comment