Monday 23 September 2013

Sigh!NoLogyc

I have been feeling sick in my stomach all day at work. I ate some pasta this evening, but my stomach kept feeling funny. I decided to skip spinning class, just to be sure not to puke all over my fellow bikers. 


After diner I had to lay down for over an hour, but I couldn't control myself and started to look into our new toy: our new Synology DS213j NAS center.

I thought it would be easy to set-up all the necessary settings, but that's far from the truth. I'll need some assistance to guide me through it and he will be coming by on Thursday. I can't wait, because we also bought a Raspberry Pi to access our movies and series and play them on TV. Dream come true! I'm done with always carrying our laptops around the house and plug them into the TV and figuring out on how to put the sound on, etc. etc. 
To all my IT colleagues: Yes, I'm a dummy! And after THE expert comes by on Thursday and learned me how to install this, I'm on my way to IT brotherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment