Tuesday 19 November 2013

Bye Bye Koh Tao

Day 19
Unfortunately, we have to leave Koh Tao and head towards Khoa Sam Roi Yot National Park to visit the Phraya Nakhon Cave. One out of our top three visits on our Thailand list.
I'm glad we did the diving course, it had me overcome some fears and I did something new. We met some great people too during our stay at Big Blue Diving Resort. People from the UK, Canada, The Netherlands and Australia. I had so much fun with these guys! Thanks for the wonderful days!

We took the ferry to Chumphon. The sea was very rocky and I got seasick yet again. The ferry is some kind of big speedboat and was almost flying over the waves. For the first time in my life I had to puke in a bag. Luckily, I have a very good boyfriend who takes care of me. He even went to the bin with my pukebags. I'm so jealous of him, the water is his home!

From Chumphon we took the bus to Hua Hin. I did not need a pukebag here, thank god for that! During our 30min stop at a gas station we managed to book a hotel. My boyfriend chose something fancy this time. We were in desperate need of a hot shower and a clean room, since the free rooms at Big Blue Resort weren't like that! 

We arrived at Nicha Resort Hua Hin, just before closing of the reception desk.
We immediately crawled into bed and I called the home front to see how things were going. Kitty is fine, doggie is fine (and was confused on how we got into the computer), so I'm fine too!
We need a good night sleep now :-)!


No comments:

Post a Comment