Sunday 17 November 2013

Koh Tao: Big Blue Diving Day Three - Second Attempt

Day 17
Because I wasn't able to do my dives yesterday, I couldn't join our group to the last two diving sites. Our instructor, Nat, took me on a private dive in the afternoon. I had no problems this time. The sea was not as rocky as it was yesterday and I just concentrated on preparing my equipment. We got into the water and everything was just fine.
We saw some pretty cool things down there. A sharksucker even accompanied me until we got to the surface. I think he was around 20 cm long. 
I totally loved it. Tomorrow I'll be joining another group for my last two dives. I already met my buddy. 

Fish I saw:
Remora

  • Weibel Butterfly fish
  • Groupers
  • Wrasse (Slingjaw - Red Breasted - Moon)
  • Clownfish (Nemo)
  • Pink Anemone fish
  • Porcupine fish
  • Gobies
  • Remora (Sharksucker)
  • Sgt. Major
  • Damselfish
  • Christmas Tree Worms

No comments:

Post a Comment