Thursday 14 November 2013

Koh Tao: Big Blue Diving & Lady Boy Show

Day 14
We took the ferry to Koh Tao around 12.30pm.
On the ferry there was a man who was spreading flyers from Big Blue Diving, a diving school. This was the company we chose yesterday and he told us there would be a free taxi waiting for us at the pier. Awesome!


We shared a the taxi with an Australian guy Leon. The taxi ride was very bumpy and I couldn't stop laughing. He was literally flying over hills and bumps.
When we got there we got our first briefing. Leon happened to take the same course as we did, the SSI Open Water Course.
We could start immediately by watching some introduction video's. Tomorrow we'll be getting into the pool.

We got our laundry to a laundry service. Everything was smelling so bad! I had to look for a new bikini in town because it was in my laundry bag and I wasn't planning to dive into the pool completely naked. Lets say that looking for a bikini isn't that easy as everyone says. At least it isn't if you don't have standard boobs. I think I tried on almost every bikini in town and they didn't fit. After a long search I happened to find one that fit and it's really nice too. I also bought a strapless one.

After my bikini hunt we grabbed for something to eat and went to a lady boy show in town. OMG, that was soooo funny and really good. I kept wondering where they all put their weeners! It's amazing how they can hide them! There were different acts like Britney Spears and Beyonce. Beyonce was really good. It looked very real with all her dance moves! I laughed my ass off!
It's time to go to sleep now. We'll have to be fit to get into the pool tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment